About this workshop:
- Learn the practical application of story using 360 as a stepping stone, to think about story in three dimensions. Learn how to make effective 360 videos for headset or online.
- Level of experience: Visited the studio before, or extended chat with TA – familiarity with conceptual VR/AR.
What is covered
- The Camera array system
- How to operate it
- Best practices for filmmaking
- How to shoot and complete post production.
- Distribution considerations.
After this you will be able to use the GoPro camera array system to shoot effective 360 video, and be able to apply storytelling to the medium in an exciting way.