Validating demand is the first critical hurdle any entrepreneur faces when starting a venture. Why? Because you’re starting out with a guess, not an actual product or service. You’ll need to validate that guess before you start to build a product, seek outside investors, etc. But how should you do that for your unique venture?
This interactive roundtable will help you explore and create a way to hopefully answer the following questions:
- Who wants your product?
- Why do they want your product?
- What value does your product provide to your customers?
Please do the following pre-work before the workshop:
- Think about the above three questions and formulate experiments that you can perform to answer these questions.
- Come ready to share and discuss your experiments.
- If you have time, please view the following workshop record on Testing User Demand. (https://vimeo.com/569562580/12b9280fe1) It will help you understand the kind of experiments you should be running.