Join the Startup Career Fair at the Harvard Innovation Labs!
For the tenth straight year, the Harvard Innovation Labs is hosting the Startup Career Fair to help innovative startups showcase their ventures to the student body from across all Harvard schools. The Fair is a highly effective recruiting opportunity for startups to attract talented new hires interested in internship and full-time opportunities within a startup environment, as well as an educational opportunity to help students better understand the startup landscape.
- Connect Harvard students with innovation startups looking to expand their teams
- Introduce organizations to over 600 Harvard undergraduate and graduate students
- Market open jobs and internships opportunities within the startup space
- Brand your organization on campus
- Connect with other startups and meet fellow entrepreneurs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This recruiting and educational event is for for-profit and nonprofit startup and entrepreneurship organizations in all industries.
WHO WILL YOU MEET: Undergraduate and graduate students from across Harvard’s 12 schools, including: Harvard College, Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Harvard Business School, Harvard Kennedy School, and Harvard Graduate School of Education.
TABLE DETAILS: Each organization may bring up to 2 people and will have a table to showcase information.
- For-Profit Companies – $100
- Nonprofit Organizations – $50
- i-lab Teams – $50
- COMPANIES REGISTER HERE. Registration is required for all startup participants and spots are limited. We encourage you to register as soon as possible.
- Students: No registration needed. Simply show up with your Harvard ID and resume.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: Harvard FAS Employer Relations Office, email@example.com or 617-495-7784
SPONSORED BY: Harvard FAS Office of Career Services, Harvard Innovation Labs, and HBS Career & Professional Development