On April 26-27, 2017, the Harvard Innovation Labs and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati (WSGR) will be hosting the second annual WSGR Healthcare Innovations Venture Investment Forum.
The forum will bring together 20-30 VC firms and high-potential healthcare & life sciences companies for private 30-minute meetings (150-200 slots). To be considered, all companies will need to submit a 1-2 page executive summary by February 24.*
The executive summary should include the following information:
1. Sector (medical device, pharmaceuticals, digital health, diagnostic, etc)
2. Stage of development (concept, pre-clinical, Phase I, Phase II, etc)
3. Any regulatory approval (CE mark, FDA approval)
4. Amount of current raise
5. Market analysis (target, size, segmentation, competition, etc)
6. Prior equity raised, existing investors, partners, collaborators
7. Executive management team
8. 1-2 paragraph summary of technology and opportunity
*Submission of info does not guarantee slot in session
To submit your summary, click here.