Overview: Join us as we kickoff and celebrate the launch of this year’s President’s Innovation Challenge! If you are passionate about a cause, want to improve your community or world, have a problem you want to solve, or would like to win the President’s Innovation Challenge and your share of the $510,000 that comes with it, you should attend this workshop.
This event is for you if:
- You are excited about the President’s Innovation Challenge
- You have an idea/problem you’re trying to solve but not sure how to go about it
- You have a venture you’ve been working on and would like access to monetary and expert resources
- You are interested in getting involved with the Challenge but don’t have your own idea (we’ll try to connect you with someone who needs help!)
- You want to join an existing team that needs help
What to expect: This is not your average workshop. We’ll be celebrating the launch with food & drinks as well as giving you important information regarding the PIC process. We’ll also give you the opportunity to connect with people who either have an idea they need help with or with people that have skill sets you need.
What we’ll cover:
- Overview of the PIC process & timing
- The differences between the two PIC paths and help you decide which is right for you (along with next steps)
- Tips on how to develop a strong applications
- Upcoming workshops specifically designed to help you along the PIC journey
- How to best utilize our workshops & resources before the application deadline
All Harvard students are welcome. Food will be served!