The Harvard Launch Lab provides eligible Harvard alumni who are leading high-potential, early-stage startups with collaborative co-working space in a curated community, as well as exclusive access to business-building programming within the Harvard Innovation Labs network of advisors and mentors. It fosters a continued connection between alumni, current students, and the Harvard community as a whole.
- 8,500 square feet of co-working space at 114 Western Ave—adjacent to the Harvard i-lab and Harvard Life Lab.
- A community of like-minded, high-growth, high-potential startups, working to scale and grow.
- Approximately 30 Harvard alumni ventures, with founders from 11 different Harvard schools.
- Affordable and flexible occupancy agreements for your growing startup—$300 per/desk/month.
- Co-working space, with 8 conference spaces, 6 phone rooms, 2 kitchens, and lounge space.
For general inquiries, email email@example.com