We invite high-potential ventures founded and led by Harvard faculty, alumni, students, and postdoctoral scholars to apply for residency. If your team is interested in joining us at the Life Lab, please contact us directly to discuss your eligibility at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ventures are selected based their potential for success and on venture fit within our curated community.
- Your team lead must be Harvard-affiliated.
- Your venture should have institutional funding (commercialization grants, angel, VC, etc.).
- Your team members must appreciate an open, co-working space and want to engage with the Life Lab and greater Harvard Innovation Labs community.
- Life Lab ventures must also agree to participate in educational programming for Harvard students at the i-lab (this is part of your occupancy agreement).
- Your venture should be open to the flexibility of month-to-month occupancy.
- You should plan on residency for 12-24 months.