This workshop will explore how to raise money from angels, including:
- Who are angels and what motivates them to invest?
- How do you find and engage angel investors?
- Why raise from angels versus VCs?
- How do you pick the right angel for your business?
- How do you negotiate terms and valuation? (Hint – don’t!)
- The care and feeding of your angel network.
Speaker Names: Phil Green (Harvard Innovation Labs B2B Advisor), Rebecca Kersch (Founder and CEO of Tang) & Alicia Tulsee (Founder and CEO of Moxie Apparel)
Rebecca Kersch is the Founder and CEO of Tang, a FinTech social venture that is focused on providing access to financial services to the millions of adults without bank accounts in the Philippines. She is a recent graduate of the Harvard Kennedy School and an i-lab alumnus.
Alicia Tulsee is Founder & CEO of Moxie Apparel a clothing company creating innovative scrubs for nurses that are stylish and fun while enabling nurses to perform their roles in comfort. She is a graduate of Harvard College and an i-lab alumnus.