From Seed to Real
Welcome to Launch Lab X — the groundbreaking offering from Harvard Innovation Labs, exclusively for Harvard alumni-led ventures*.
Launch Lab X is a 9-month program that begins in September and culminates in May. It’s comprised of three 90-day sprints – each sprint culminating in a pitch and feedback session with investors, potential customers, and industry insiders. You’ll figure out what you don’t know and have time and support to improve.
* Individualized milestone model: We give you a scorecard to help track your progress combined with a custom roadmap designed explicitly for your startup.
* Weekly cohort sessions and dinner: You will step out with peers regularly each week, so you can carve out time for socializing without distracting yourself from the work of building your business. Even world-changing entrepreneurs and innovators have to eat, right?
* Deep mentorship: A mentorship program unlike any you’ve experienced. Both peer-based mentoring as well as industry-specific coaches for members of the founding team.
* Dedicated office space: You’ll have dedicated space for your team and your cohort at the Harvard i-lab, including our suite of creative studios (maker space, multimedia, and AR/VR), and full resource support. And plenty of espresso.
* $100,000 awarded to two Launch Lab X teams ($75,000 first place award, $25,000 runner-up award) as part of the Presidents Innovation Challenge.
The inaugural cohort of Launch Lab X started in September, 2018.
For any additional questions about any aspect of Launch Lab X, email email@example.com
*To be eligible for the program, one or more of the venture team founders must be an alumnus of one of the 13 Harvard Schools and bear a degree from an undergraduate or graduate program from one of those Schools.