About the Media Studio
The Media Studio is open to all Harvard students and members of the Venture Incubation Program who are working on ventures in the i-lab, Launch Lab, and Life Lab.* It was created to help you create multimedia assets that can be either be a product by themselves or help you with marketing and outreach.
The studio is equipped with equipment that allows you to:
- Create podcasts and other audio content
- Create simple video content and programming
Equipment available for your use:
- 3-station audio recording studio with:
- Pro-quality Shure KSM44 Microphones with shock mounts & windscreens
- Professional studio headphones
- Tascam US16X08USB mixer and recording interface
- A Harvard Innovation Labs-themed backdrop for recording video interviews and vodcasts
- A pull-down chromakey (green screen) backdrop
- A Nikon 3000 DSLR camera
- A tripod with mounts for DSLRs and smartphone cameras.
*This room/resource is not for casework, school projects, studying or related activities. Individuals not working on entrepreneurially related projects will be asked to work on those projects elsewhere.